1. Regularly use the instrument to measure the technical indicators of the equipment, if it does not meet the requirements of the technical parameters, it should be dealt with in time.
2. According to the actual use, regularly remove the filter material in the primary air filter for cleaning.
3. When it is found that the wind speed decreases, you should first check whether the surface of the primary air filter is black. If it is black, it means that the pre-filter contains more dust and the resistance increases, that is, the non-woven fabric in the primary air filter should be removed. Clean or replace the cloth.
4. After replacing or cleaning the non-woven fabric, if the wind speed cannot be increased, it means that the high-efficiency air filter has been blocked, causing the resistance to increase, and the high-efficiency air filter should be replaced.
5. When replacing the high-efficiency filter, it is necessary to remove the spray ball plate, take out the high-efficiency filter, and replace the new high-efficiency air filter according to the specification and model of the original high-efficiency filter. When installing, confirm the arrow mark on the high-efficiency filter, and the arrow should point to the direction of the airflow. And ensure a good seal to prevent leakage.
6. After the high-efficiency filter is replaced, it is necessary to confirm that there is no leakage of the frame, and use a dust particle counter to detect it. Only after reaching the technical indicators can it work normally.
7. Regularly repair the electrical circuit. If there is a fault, please refer to the electrical schematic diagram for maintenance.
8. Regularly protect the door to align the electronic lock with its keyhole to prevent the lock pin from being stuck.
9. The use temperature should not exceed 50℃, and the use of open flames is strictly prohibited.