Air purifiers can be used in the following places:
1. A newly renovated or refurbished residence.
2. The residence of the elderly, children, pregnant women and newborns.
3. The residence of persons with asthma, allergic rhinitis and pollen allergy.
4. Houses for keeping pets and livestock.
5. Residences that are relatively closed or affected by second-hand smoke.
6. Hotels and public places.
7. The residence of people who are willing to receive high-quality life.
8. Hospitals, reduce infections and prevent the spread of diseases.