1. The ordinary steel plate type of the machine-made sandwich panel is single, and the manual sandwich panel has 8-9 different types to meet the needs of different projects.
2. Strength: The mechanical sandwich panels generally have poor strength, especially the rock wool panels. The handmade panels have cold-formed steel plates at the edge to seal the edges and change the steel plate insertion method to increase the strength.
3. Fire protection: With the continuous improvement of fire protection requirements, it is difficult for the mechanism sandwich panel to meet the engineering needs.
4. Appearance: The flatness of the machine-made sandwich panel and the product seam are not as fine as the hand-made panel.
5. Common mechanical sandwich panels: 950 type tongue and groove board, 1150 type tongue and groove board; and common manual sandwich panels: 1180/980 type box board, 1150/950 type tongue and groove board, 1150/950 type three female and one male Plates, non-standard plates of various plate types.
6. The difference between the core material of the machine-made sandwich panel and the hand-made sandwich panel. Machine-made board core material: polystyrene, rock wool, glass wool, paper honeycomb, polyurethane; handmade board core material: rock wool, paper honeycomb, aluminum honeycomb, glass wool, glass magnesium grid, the above core materials combined with glass magnesium board .